2 tbsps coconut oil
2 celery sticks, finely chopped
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
250g potatoes, diced into small cubes
1 tsp smoked paprika
1/4 tsp chilli powder
1 tbsp nutritional yeast
2 tbsp ground almonds
200g fresh sweetcorn
1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
1 tbsp finely chopped chives
300ml almond milk
200ml oat cream
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium heat.
2. Add in the onion, garlic, celery, paprika, potatoes, chilli powder and cook for about 6 minutes.
3. Pour in the almond milk, oat cream, nutritional yeast, almonds and stir well. Bring to the boil then reduce to a low heat. Cover and continue to cook on this low heat for 15-20 minutes until potatoes are tender.
4. Now add the corn and heat through.
5. Liquidise half the soup and return the soup to the pan. Add parsley, chives and heat gently for a few minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.