Chocolate Dipped Oranges
Oranges and chocolate are a heavenly combination and this recipe is perfect for all the family to enjoy!
These are gluten-free, dairy-free and these impressive looking treats have only five easy steps.
150g dark chocolate
100g crushed nuts (pistachios or walnuts work well)
1. Break the chocolate up and place into a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water on a low heat. Don't let the bottom of the bowl touch the water or you'll have some rather burnt chocolate.
2. When the chocolate is completely melted, take off the heat and set aside.
3. Toast the nuts in a non-stick frying pan. Keep them moving so they don't burn.
4. Prick the end of the orange with a fork or a cocktail stick and dip into the chocolate and then roll into the nuts.
5. Lay each orange on a serving platter with the cocktail stick.