Whizz up this veggie-powered pizza recipe in no time at all!
Finally the words 'nutritious' and 'pizza' can finally be used together with this on-trend, light and gluten-free pizza base.
225g grated cauliflower
2 tbps chia seeds mixed with 4 tbsps water to form paste
30g ground almonds
30g oats or oat flour
1-2 tbsps nutritional yeast
2 ground garlic cloves
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tbsp ground black pepper
1 tsp mixed herbs
1/4 tsp of ground cumin
1 tsp mustard
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Mix the chia seeds and water together to form a paste
2. Place all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix together to form a dough. Feel free to add more water if needed.
3. Roll out the dough to form the pizza base and place onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper
4. Cook the base for around 10-15 minutes.
5. Once out of the oven, allow to cool and then place your toppings on! I went for a tomato sauce, mushrooms, kale pesto, cashew mozzarella, steamed broccoli, onions, sundried tomatoes and basil.
Friday night is pizza night!